The Arranmore Experience
-Things to do / Packages
There is something for everyone on Arranmore Island
- Sea Angling – Boats for sea angling can be hired and we have abundant cod, ling, conger eel, pollock, skate, turbot and plaice to be sourced in the seas around Arranmore
- Birdwatching – Birdwatchers will enjoy seeing Fulmars and Shags and maybe even a corncrake
- Climbers – Climbers can tackle the steep cliffs, check out Unique Ascents Facebook page
- Hens & Stag Parties – Arranmore Island is one of the most popular islands for Hen and Stag parties. At the Arranmore Ferry we specialise in organising travel, accommodation, activities and food packages for you. One call sorts it all, call us on 074 95 42233
- Family Occasions – Making memories and treasured moments – we can build packages for families. The most popular package that works for occasions like this would be our Bus Tour Package please contact our Booking office by Calling 074 95 42233
- Bike Hire – Would you prefer to take in the beautiful scenery that Arranmore Island has to offer on a Bike, please call 074 95 20024 to arrange your bike hire on the Island. We also are delighted to welcome passengers and their bikes on board our Ferry anytime.
- Camper Vans – We transport many Camper Vans/ Caravans to Arranmore Island for those travelling along the Wild Atlantic Way. Please contact our office for more information
- Hiking/ Walking – Arranmore Island has got some of the most breathtaking walking routes and these are marked as Slí Arainn Mhor
- Coastal Boat Trip to Arranmore Lighthouse – We are delighted to have launched our first ever coastal Boat trip to the Arranmore Lighthouse. Our boat is fully licensed to carry 96 passengers on this trip (ideal for large groups) These trips are weather dependent, so please contact our office for more details.
- Team Bonding – We have had massive interest in this particular package. Our package includes travel, activity or bus tour, food and accommodation, if required.
- Pets – Arranmore Ferry is a pet friendly ferry service and welcome all pets onboard our vessels. We do ask owners to have dogs on leads.
These are just a few packages that we can organise. If you have an occasion coming up, please contact our Office. We would be delighted to build a package to meet your requirements for local attractions on Arranmore.